when will you say yes, o gorgeous stranger

My love it means nothing to you So maybe I'm still a love Fool I don't want the world I want you

Sunday, October 29, 2006

enough

I've had enough. I fail to understand the fact that when I call, or according to some random best friend, when anybody calls, chances are you'd be doing something else. When someone calls they expect undivided attention most of the time. I call because I care, I want to hear what's been going on in your life. Instead I hear you talk and the talking is directed at someone else. The constant "hey" and "hello" just to get your attention is grating on my nerves. Is that a character flaw I should look at? That you're constantly trying to do everything at once? I wish I knew. I wish I didn't like you as much as I do...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home