when will you say yes, o gorgeous stranger

My love it means nothing to you So maybe I'm still a love Fool I don't want the world I want you

Sunday, October 22, 2006

doubtful

I give up. Rather I'm on the verge of giving up. I called cos it was my birthday. Sure I turn 26. Thought it would be a good birthday gift to myself, to hear your voice. Maybe you didn't wish me happy birthday cos you already did so when you saw me online. Instant messaging someone doesn't count. Well it was rather forced, you must admit. Had to coerce it outta you. Can't say I enjoyed it.

Maybe it was the combination of my birthday and and the fact that I didn't get enough sleep; I started to reminisce. About my young and carefree days as a 5 year old. About how my aunts and uncles would squeeze into a 3 room flat when I was under my granny's care. About how I got ostracised when I got my results from my 1st semester in primary one cos I got 8th place and not the top 3. My granny as well my aunts gave me so much grief on that day that it probably scarred me deeply till this day. Only when mom came home did she provide me with the comfort I so desperately needed.

I then asked for response only to get a "huh, sorry I was watching TV." I was crushed. I wish you would do more talking. I sorta thought that aloud. You said, " but I don't know what to say". I was dissapointed, almost to the point of disgust. To think that you were that disinterested. Was I being too sensitive? Maybe, but i doubt it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home